This property is truly one of a kind! Property is fully fenced, paved driveways throughout,4BR,3BA h...More Details$1,140,000
Open, spacious & bright describe the feeling you get when you walk into this beautiful waterfront ho...More Details$599,900
REDUCED!This house has room for the whole family!Spacious Great Rm w/views of the lake, kit w/large ...More Details$594,900
REDUCED $20K! The perfect lake house to spend your weekends at! Spacious screened in porch overlooki...More Details$479,900
REDUCED! The perfect lake house! Beautiful lake views greet you as you walk through the door.Spaciou...More Details$474,900
When buying or selling a property, experience does matter!
When you are looking to purchase a home or property, you want someone with experience, someone that you can trust. We have been serving Lake Anna and the surrounding counties of Spotsylvania, Louisa, Orange and Caroline since 1993. We are long term, full time residents of the area and are both full time Associate Brokers.
We offer expertise in first time home buying, vacation homes, “upsizing” or downsizing, commercial properties and development or vacant land. Whatever your real estate needs, we take pride in providing 100% customer service satisfaction. We work WITH you every step of the way to ensure your buying or selling experience is a pleasant one.
Please give us a call or email when you are ready to visit some homes, or to schedule a free home selling consultation. We look forward to working with you!
- Serving Lake Anna, Spotsylvania, Louisa, Orange and Caroline Counties since 1993 – 25 years and counting!
- Full time Associate Brokers
- Born and raised locally to better assist you with questions about the area
- Backed and supported by the Long & Foster’s unequaled exposure and name recognition
- Highly educated and experienced in all areas of real estate transactions
- There to assist from start to finish with any potential problems that might arise
- Expansive referral network both in Northern Virginia and the Richmond region
Lake Anna, Virginia – What makes this a place that has had people flocking to it since the early 1970’s? The beauty, the activities available, services here for your convenience, the people… YES! Lake Anna has had some of the best priced waterfront lake homes on the east coast. Lake Anna was first created as an energy source quickly becoming a summer vacation destination. Then as the services and the area grew full time living was much more desirable. Today there is something for everyone in the area. With easy access to large cities when you need it.